Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Housekeeping

I just spent ten minutes tidying up the links at right, adding a new section on digital publishing and archives. I think I may be missing a few things, but that's how it goes. I still can't bring myself to effect the inevitable migration to Wordpress, for some reason.

In other news, I'll be making a quick research trip to Duke next month to avail myself of their delightful women's history collections. Folks in the area, anything I should Absolutely Not Miss?

3 comments:

Ryan Shaw said...

You should Absolutely Not Miss coming over to Chapel Hill for a cup of coffee with me. Or I could go over to Duke.

Tom Elrod said...

The Sarah Duke Gardens are very nice this time of year, and only a short walk from Duke Chapel. If you're downtown, there are a ton of nice restaurants: Brightleaf Square has an excellent mix of different eateries, plus bookshops and record stores.

And if you're in the mood for history, the Duke Homestead and Tobacco Museum has the largest collection of spittoons in the country. Just sayin'....

Natalia said...

Ryan, you're on. I'll bring you some Philz beans if you tell me your blend of choice.

Tom, thanks for the tips. I'm sure that collection of spittoons is distinctly not to be missed....